POWER PUDDING

  • Janecek
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2008

      POWER PUDDING

      By Fr. Fred JaneČek

      1 lb.  Dried fruit (prunes, raisins, dated)  -  Cook covered with water until tinder - drain.

      1       cup  All Bran

      1/4 cup Applesauce

      Blend above ingredients.  When cooled if too thick add prune juice.

      Serve 1/2 cup before meals as needed.  May be used as a dietary supplement and may be used instead of Metamucil, Fiberall, etc.

      Check with doctor and/or dietician.

      Cost less and taste better than the drug store products.
    • Nangotoo