Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: chart for family "removed"

  • Nangotoo
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 3, 2008

      LOL!!!  Now THAT would really make the news!
      Nan

      ooops,

      I hit "send" instead of "delete".  Sorry.

      I am so worried I might have overian cancer and making a note to have the doctor check me out next time I'm in to see him.

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire

      From: pfoster <pfosterbmt@sbcgloba l.net>
      To: TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, November 29, 2008, 1:15 PM

      There is one important disadvantage to cousins marrying cousins.  It is called Genetics.  The more cousin marriages you have and the closer you are to that line the chances of inheriting a disease including mental, breast cancer, ovarian cancer, epilepsy, heart conditions to name a few is greater.  It is important no matter how you might feel about these marriages, your Doctor needs to know.    paulasmaggie
      From: Buster Mitchell <bmit1313@yahoo. com>
      To: TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, November 29, 2008, 9:48 AM

      There has been some discussion of late on cousins marrying cousins... what does this do to the "chart"!?!?

      Buster

      Kind of reminds me of the old Grandpa Jones song "I Am My Own Grandpa"