Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Macha-Smajstrla connection

  • e kocurek
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2008
      Hi Rick,
      I noticed that your father was Edward Macha.  Was your grandfather Charles T. Macha?
      Was your great-grandfather Jiri(George) Macha(1844-1918) and your great-grandmother Johanna Sebesta(1851-1937)?
      I have these individuals in my database and am missing a lot of links to my family.
      If these people are related to please let me know.
          Thanks,  Ed Kocurek        ekocurek@...