Obit - Anton B. Kalisek

  • Matt Cross
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008

      If anyone in the group has any information on this man's wife's ancestors (Brosch), please divulge. I would like to know which Brosch line she comes from.

      Victoria Advocate, 22 Feb 2002, page 7A

      ANTON B. KALISEK

      PORT LAVACA – Anton B. Kalisek, 81, of Port Lavaca, died Thursday, Feb. 21, 2002.

      He was born Aug. 24, 1920, in Lavaca County to the late Frank and Anna Albrecht Kalisek. He was retired from the seafood business and a Catholic. He was an Army veteran of World War II and founder and owner of Broadway Fish Market and owner of Eleven’s Fish Market.

      Survivors: daughters, Barbara Ruddick, Betty Jemelka, Judy Ondreas, Nancy White, Sandra Ondreas and Carolyn Phillips; sons, Franz Kalisek, Lee Kalisek and Ronnie Kalisek; 25 grandchildren; and 21 great-grandchildren.

      Preceded in death by: wife, Agnes Helen Brosch Kalisek; five sisters; nine brothers; and parents.

      A rosary will be recited at 7 p.m. tonight at Richardson-Colonial Funeral Home chapel.

      Services will be 11 a.m. Saturday at Our Lady of the Gulf Catholic Church, the Revs. Dan Morales and Donald McNally officiating.

      Burial will be at Greenlawn Gardens Cemetery. Richardson-Colonial Funeral Home, Port Lavaca, 361-552-2988.

      Memorials: American Diabetes Association, 2400 Augusta St., suite 420, Houston, TX 77057 or American Heart Association, Victoria Division, P.O. Box 4572, Victoria, TX 77903.

      Get more done, have more fun, and stay more connected with Windows Mobile®. See how.
    • jerry kalisek
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008

        My information that I have,daughter of Willie Brosch and Albina Bujnoch also had sister Victoria Brosch Kalisek Matulik

        Jerry