BEER JELLY RECIPE

  • Janecek
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2008

      BEER JELLY RECIPE

      Fr. Frederick Janecek

      First select a good mellow tasting beer at room temperature like Pilsner Urquell, Shiner or a microbrewery beer.  Do not use a cheap beer like Old Milwaukee or Old Style or any beer that Joe Six-pack drinks.

      Follow the Sure Jell recipe for pineapple juice in the packing adding the beer instead of the juice and adding a extra ½ cup of sugar.

      Serve over crackers or toast.

      Placed in ½ jelly jars with computer labels, this makes excellence Christmas gifts.
    • Helen Swank
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
        Thanks for the Beer Jelly recipe, I am going to make this for my son, with SHINER BEER of course. This will be great as a stocking stuffer.

        Regards, Helen