chart for family "removed"

  • Pat Lyon
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 8, 2003
      Here is a chart someone posted for CHS years ago. It is invaluable to
      me for figuring relationships and I finally understand "removed"!!!!

      HP Photosmart Essential - Smart. Simple. Fast!
      Unleash the Photo Power of your Printer.
      Download your copy in as little as one minute at:
      http://www.hp.com/go/pse/email
    • Sir John
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 25, 2008
        Pat,

        Note date your PC is showing <G> - 5 1/2 years ago.  Need to reset it?

        Sir John, Earl of Berkshire

        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 25, 2008
          Thanks, Pat!
          Happy Thanksgiving.

          Lydia

          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 25, 2008
            Thank you Sir John.  I had my computer worked on and I can't believe the idiot left it unchanged.  Another reason not to use that tech again.

            Pat
          • Gregory J Kopchak
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 29, 2008
              We have a printable 10 Generation Relationship Chart at

              http://www.iarelative.com/charts/

              Fits to one page and can settle many family arguements during the
              holidays on how everyone is related.

              Greg

              --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Pat Lyon" <patsroar@...> wrote:

              > Here is a chart someone posted for CHS years ago. It is
              invaluable to
              > me for figuring relationships and I finally understand "removed"!!!!
              >

              > HP Photosmart Essential - Smart. Simple. Fast!
              > Unleash the Photo Power of your Printer.
              > Download your copy in as little as one minute at:
              > http://www.hp.com/go/pse/email

            • pfoster
              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 29, 2008
                The problem I am having is the word remove.  It is like a "mental block".  This chart and Pat's are great.  I just need to get over the "mental block".  Thank you Pat and George.  paulasmaggie
                We have a printable 10 Generation Relationship Chart at

                http://www.iarelati ve.com/charts/

                Fits to one page and can settle many family arguements during the
                holidays on how everyone is related.

                Greg

                --- In TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com, "Pat Lyon" <patsroar@.. .> wrote:

                > Here is a chart someone posted for CHS years ago. It is
                invaluable to
                > me for figuring relationships and I finally understand "removed"!!! !
                >

                > HP Photosmart Essential - Smart. Simple. Fast!
                > Unleash the Photo Power of your Printer.
                > Download your copy in as little as one minute at:
                > http://www.hp. com/go/pse/ email

              • Buster Mitchell
                Message 7 of 13 , Nov 29, 2008
                  There has been some discussion of late on cousins marrying cousins... what does this do to the "chart"!?!?

                  Buster

                  Kind of reminds me of the old Grandpa Jones song "I Am My Own Grandpa"

                  The problem I am having is the word remove.  It is like a "mental block".  This chart and Pat's are great.  I just need to get over the "mental block".  Thank you Pat and George.  paulasmaggie
                  We have a printable 10 Generation Relationship Chart at

                  http://www.iarelati ve.com/charts/

                  Fits to one page and can settle many family arguements during the
                  holidays on how everyone is related.

                  Greg

                  --- In TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com, "Pat Lyon" <patsroar@.. .> wrote:

                  > Here is a chart someone posted for CHS years ago. It is
                  invaluable to
                  > me for figuring relationships and I finally understand "removed"!!! !
                  >

                  > HP Photosmart Essential - Smart. Simple. Fast!
                  > Unleash the Photo Power of your Printer.
                  > Download your copy in as little as one minute at:
                  > http://www.hp. com/go/pse/ email

                • Sir John
                  Message 8 of 13 , Nov 29, 2008
                    Buster,

                    I don't see any change regarding the chart.  Bet there is only one printing of the chart and hasn't been changed. regardless of cousins marrying cousins.  (I'm teasing, and know what you are referring to) Cousins marrying isn't new - I know of two or three couples in my data of being cousins and believe if most searched far enough they will find the same. One couple didn't even know of the relationship until a grandfather discovered it in his searching.  (Husband's comment upon learning of this fact? "Now I know why she is such a good wife")  If I had a cousin marrying another cousin and someone ask me who she/he was, I'd still say "My cousin" both before and after the marriage.

                    A person is placed on the relationship chart by birth.  What they do in adult lift doesn't change the relationship, IMHO.  I think we are all cousins anyway from Adam and Eve and especially through Noah and his family. <G> NSir John, Earl of Berkshire

                    There has been some discussion of late on cousins marrying cousins... what does this do to the "chart"!?!?

                    Buster

                    Kind of reminds me of the old Grandpa Jones song "I Am My Own Grandpa"

                    The problem I am having is the word remove.  It is like a "mental block".  This chart and Pat's are great.  I just need to get over the "mental block".  Thank you Pat and George.  paulasmaggie
                    We have a printable 10 Generation Relationship Chart at

                    http://www.iarelati ve.com/charts/

                    Fits to one page and can settle many family arguements during the
                    holidays on how everyone is related.

                    Greg

                    --- In TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com, "Pat Lyon" <patsroar@.. .> wrote:

                    > Here is a chart someone posted for CHS years ago. It is
                    invaluable to
                    > me for figuring relationships and I finally understand "removed"!!! !
                    >

                    > HP Photosmart Essential - Smart. Simple. Fast!
                    > Unleash the Photo Power of your Printer.
                    > Download your copy in as little as one minute at:
                    > http://www.hp. com/go/pse/ email

                  • pfoster
                    Message 9 of 13 , Nov 29, 2008
                      There is one important disadvantage to cousins marrying cousins.  It is called Genetics.  The more cousin marriages you have and the closer you are to that line the chances of inheriting a disease including mental, breast cancer, ovarian cancer, epilepsy, heart conditions to name a few is greater.  It is important no matter how you might feel about these marriages, your Doctor needs to know.    paulasmaggie
                      I don't see any change regarding the chart.  Bet there is only one printing of the chart and hasn't been changed. regardless of cousins marrying cousins.  (I'm teasing, and know what you are referring to) Cousins marrying isn't new - I know of two or three couples in my data of being cousins and believe if most searched far enough they will find the same. One couple didn't even know of the relationship until a grandfather discovered it in his searching.  (Husband's comment upon learning of this fact? "Now I know why she is such a good wife")  If I had a cousin marrying another cousin and someone ask me who she/he was, I'd still say "My cousin" both before and after the marriage.

                      A person is placed on the relationship chart by birth.  What they do in adult lift doesn't change the relationship, IMHO.  I think we are all cousins anyway from Adam and Eve and especially through Noah and his family. <G> NSir John, Earl of Berkshire

                      There has been some discussion of late on cousins marrying cousins... what does this do to the "chart"!?!?

                      Buster

                      Kind of reminds me of the old Grandpa Jones song "I Am My Own Grandpa"

                      The problem I am having is the word remove.  It is like a "mental block".  This chart and Pat's are great.  I just need to get over the "mental block".  Thank you Pat and George.  paulasmaggie
                      We have a printable 10 Generation Relationship Chart at

                      http://www.iarelati ve.com/charts/

                      Fits to one page and can settle many family arguements during the
                      holidays on how everyone is related.

                      Greg

                      --- In TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com, "Pat Lyon" <patsroar@.. .> wrote:

                      > Here is a chart someone posted for CHS years ago. It is
                      invaluable to
                      > me for figuring relationships and I finally understand "removed"!!! !
                      >

                      > HP Photosmart Essential - Smart. Simple. Fast!
                      > Unleash the Photo Power of your Printer.
                      > Download your copy in as little as one minute at:
                      > http://www.hp. com/go/pse/ email

                    • Sir John
                      Message 10 of 13 , Nov 29, 2008

                        Sir John, Earl of Berkshire

                        There is one important disadvantage to cousins marrying cousins.  It is called Genetics.  The more cousin marriages you have and the closer you are to that line the chances of inheriting a disease including mental, breast cancer, ovarian cancer, epilepsy, heart conditions to name a few is greater.  It is important no matter how you might feel about these marriages, your Doctor needs to know.    paulasmaggie
                        I don't see any change regarding the chart.  Bet there is only one printing of the chart and hasn't been changed. regardless of cousins marrying cousins.  (I'm teasing, and know what you are referring to) Cousins marrying isn't new - I know of two or three couples in my data of being cousins and believe if most searched far enough they will find the same. One couple didn't even know of the relationship until a grandfather discovered it in his searching.  (Husband's comment upon learning of this fact? "Now I know why she is such a good wife")  If I had a cousin marrying another cousin and someone ask me who she/he was, I'd still say "My cousin" both before and after the marriage.

                        A person is placed on the relationship chart by birth.  What they do in adult lift doesn't change the relationship, IMHO.  I think we are all cousins anyway from Adam and Eve and especially through Noah and his family. <G> NSir John, Earl of Berkshire

                        There has been some discussion of late on cousins marrying cousins... what does this do to the "chart"!?!?

                        Buster

                        Kind of reminds me of the old Grandpa Jones song "I Am My Own Grandpa"

                        The problem I am having is the word remove.  It is like a "mental block".  This chart and Pat's are great.  I just need to get over the "mental block".  Thank you Pat and George.  paulasmaggie
                        We have a printable 10 Generation Relationship Chart at

                        http://www.iarelati ve.com/charts/

                        Fits to one page and can settle many family arguements during the
                        holidays on how everyone is related.

                        Greg

                        --- In TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com, "Pat Lyon" <patsroar@.. .> wrote:

                        > Here is a chart someone posted for CHS years ago. It is
                        invaluable to
                        > me for figuring relationships and I finally understand "removed"!!! !
                        >

                        > HP Photosmart Essential - Smart. Simple. Fast!
                        > Unleash the Photo Power of your Printer.
                        > Download your copy in as little as one minute at:
                        > http://www.hp. com/go/pse/ email

                      • Sir John
                        Message 11 of 13 , Nov 29, 2008
                          ooops,

                          I hit "send" instead of "delete".  Sorry.

                          I am so worried I might have overian cancer and making a note to have the doctor check me out next time I'm in to see him.

                          Sir John, Earl of Berkshire

                          There is one important disadvantage to cousins marrying cousins.  It is called Genetics.  The more cousin marriages you have and the closer you are to that line the chances of inheriting a disease including mental, breast cancer, ovarian cancer, epilepsy, heart conditions to name a few is greater.  It is important no matter how you might feel about these marriages, your Doctor needs to know.    paulasmaggie
                          I don't see any change regarding the chart.  Bet there is only one printing of the chart and hasn't been changed. regardless of cousins marrying cousins.  (I'm teasing, and know what you are referring to) Cousins marrying isn't new - I know of two or three couples in my data of being cousins and believe if most searched far enough they will find the same. One couple didn't even know of the relationship until a grandfather discovered it in his searching.  (Husband's comment upon learning of this fact? "Now I know why she is such a good wife")  If I had a cousin marrying another cousin and someone ask me who she/he was, I'd still say "My cousin" both before and after the marriage.

                          A person is placed on the relationship chart by birth.  What they do in adult lift doesn't change the relationship, IMHO.  I think we are all cousins anyway from Adam and Eve and especially through Noah and his family. <G> NSir John, Earl of Berkshire

                          There has been some discussion of late on cousins marrying cousins... what does this do to the "chart"!?!?

                          Buster

                          Kind of reminds me of the old Grandpa Jones song "I Am My Own Grandpa"

                          The problem I am having is the word remove.  It is like a "mental block".  This chart and Pat's are great.  I just need to get over the "mental block".  Thank you Pat and George.  paulasmaggie
                          We have a printable 10 Generation Relationship Chart at

                          http://www.iarelati ve.com/charts/

                          Fits to one page and can settle many family arguements during the
                          holidays on how everyone is related.

                          Greg

                          --- In TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com, "Pat Lyon" <patsroar@.. .> wrote:

                          > Here is a chart someone posted for CHS years ago. It is
                          invaluable to
                          > me for figuring relationships and I finally understand "removed"!!! !
                          >

                          > HP Photosmart Essential - Smart. Simple. Fast!
                          > Unleash the Photo Power of your Printer.
                          > Download your copy in as little as one minute at:
                          > http://www.hp. com/go/pse/ email

                        • pfoster
                          Message 12 of 13 , Nov 29, 2008
                            Sir John, My personal opinion is you just stepped over the line.  paulasmaggie
                            I hit "send" instead of "delete".  Sorry.

                            I am so worried I might have overian cancer and making a note to have the doctor check me out next time I'm in to see him.

                            Sir John, Earl of Berkshire

                            There is one important disadvantage to cousins marrying cousins.  It is called Genetics.  The more cousin marriages you have and the closer you are to that line the chances of inheriting a disease including mental, breast cancer, ovarian cancer, epilepsy, heart conditions to name a few is greater.  It is important no matter how you might feel about these marriages, your Doctor needs to know.    paulasmaggie
                            I don't see any change regarding the chart.  Bet there is only one printing of the chart and hasn't been changed. regardless of cousins marrying cousins.  (I'm teasing, and know what you are referring to) Cousins marrying isn't new - I know of two or three couples in my data of being cousins and believe if most searched far enough they will find the same. One couple didn't even know of the relationship until a grandfather discovered it in his searching.  (Husband's comment upon learning of this fact? "Now I know why she is such a good wife")  If I had a cousin marrying another cousin and someone ask me who she/he was, I'd still say "My cousin" both before and after the marriage.

                            A person is placed on the relationship chart by birth.  What they do in adult lift doesn't change the relationship, IMHO.  I think we are all cousins anyway from Adam and Eve and especially through Noah and his family. <G> NSir John, Earl of Berkshire

                            There has been some discussion of late on cousins marrying cousins... what does this do to the "chart"!?!?

                            Buster

                            Kind of reminds me of the old Grandpa Jones song "I Am My Own Grandpa"

                            The problem I am having is the word remove.  It is like a "mental block".  This chart and Pat's are great.  I just need to get over the "mental block".  Thank you Pat and George.  paulasmaggie
                            We have a printable 10 Generation Relationship Chart at

                            http://www.iarelati ve.com/charts/

                            Fits to one page and can settle many family arguements during the
                            holidays on how everyone is related.

                            Greg

                            --- In TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com, "Pat Lyon" <patsroar@.. .> wrote:

                            > Here is a chart someone posted for CHS years ago. It is
                            invaluable to
                            > me for figuring relationships and I finally understand "removed"!!! !
                            >

                            > HP Photosmart Essential - Smart. Simple. Fast!
                            > Unleash the Photo Power of your Printer.
                            > Download your copy in as little as one minute at:
                            > http://www.hp. com/go/pse/ email

                          • Nangotoo