RE: [TexasCzechs] Ascension Moravia Cemetery

  • Matt Cross
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2008
      Yes and no. A couple of their descendants married into some of my lines (Brosch, for one), but I do not descend directly from Jan Tupa and Rosalie Bitala. I am, however, in contact with Rosalie Malek Byrd who compiled a Tupa family history about 12 years ago, and I am sure she would like to see the pictures if they are not ones she already has.

      Matt Cross
      lennonluv@...

      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      From: pfosterbmt@...