Leo Baca to speak at CHS-HCC Sunday, Nov 9

  • janapivec
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008
      Mark Your Calendars!

      On Sunday, November 9th,from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., the Czech Heritage
      Society-Harris County Chapter will hold our General Chapter Meeting
      at the Library, 4117 Willowbend,in Houston 713-349-0500 ~ Toll free 1-
      866-293-2443.

      Our speaker will be Leo Baca, who will tell us about the use of DNA
      in genealogy research. Members and non-members are welcome.

      The CHS will supply the meat, and we are asked to bring a side dish.

      For more information call 713-349-0500 ~ Toll free 1-866-293-2443.