email address change

  • Judy Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
      I would like to receive Texas Czech messages at my new e-mail
      rasjas2@...

      Do I take care of this or does someone else do it? If I do it will
      someone please tell me how. I have gone to yahoo groups and added my
      new e-mail address but I don't see anyway to change where I receive
      messages.

      Thanks, Judy Smith
    • Diann-Charter
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 19, 2013