Czech republic districts? counties?

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
      Hi Ya'll,

      This is a dumb question, but how is the Czech Republic divided for jurisdiction purposes that has like a county seat.  Counties? Provinces?  Districts?

      Rosemary
    • Jana Vaculik
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2008
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czech_Republic#Regions_and_districts

        Go to this link and there are two pictures on the right with a graphic
        of the districts and regions.
      • Rosemary Ermis
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2008
          Thank you very much for the link.  Besides districts, I now know they have regions and what the regions are.  I appreciate you checking.

          Rosemary