Re: [TexasCzechs] Alabama Arrival

  • pfoster
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 29 5:26 AM

      Morning, Cullis Amen to that!  It is going to be a rough rough game.  Tech is going down, McCoy and Company is coming to town.  I cannot wait for you to get to know your Cajun Neighbor.  Cajuns have a unique way of telling stories.  I have never met a Cajun who has not a story to tell.  You know when Blue Bell was only sold in Texas, a lot of out of state Texans had it shipped to them.  Wonder if they can ship Tex Mex?  On Kolaches, maybe someone on line might take pity and ship you some Kolaches.  I would, but it has been years since I made them.  Again Go Horns!!!!!!!!!!!!  paulasmaggie