Taylor Czech Chorus

  • Jana Vaculik
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 6, 2008
      The Taylor Czech Chorus preformed at several festivals in the Czech Republic. There are links to two news articles and I have attached three photos from the Valasske Mezirici website.
      Sorry Darwin I could not find your interview with Czech television; Found the website but could not find the news program.

      http://www.taylordailypress.net/articles/2008/09/28/news/news02.txt

      http://www.taylordailypress.net/articles/2008/10/05/news/features/news01.txt

      http://www.babileto.com/index.php?id=23&st=soubory&tit=Taylor%20Czech%20Chorus%20-%20Taylor%20-%20Texas&razeni=detail
      In Czech