Re: [TexasCzechs] mail order brides

  • pfoster
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2008
      That is sad, but  like you said  Betty may have been happy that someone wanted her in "old age" as a wife.  Rosemary I believe that is part of Pats and my Chovanec Family History.  paulasmaggie
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2008
        Betty's parents were Joseph Chovanec and Catharena/Katherina Zajicek.

        If she is part of your family, are there any legends as to how she became a mail order bride?

        Rosemary

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2008
          I have the 90 page Descendants of George Chovance  that Cousin Pat  sent which I would be glad to email you.  Just send me your email address to pfosterbmt@....  paulasmaggie