Re: [TexasCzechs] Stories about "cotton picking"

  • Julie Matus
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2008
      No problem on my account.
      Thanks, Julie

      Julie & Wes Matus

      Researching:
      Herzik, Korenek, Toman, Dybala
      Matus, Kubala, Grossman, Krenek
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 8:57 AM
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Stories about "cotton picking"

      These stories about "cotton picking" sure do bring back some very
      good memories and some memories about hard work.

      I would like to copy and paste them to a word pad,with the peoples
      permission of course,and share them with my family.Most of my siblings
      don't remember how it was when they were growing up,they have chosen
      to forget how hard it was for their parents.I would like for them to
      read these stories and know that I wasn't "fibbing"when I told the
      stories about "picking cotton". I will take out the email addresses of
      the person that posted the message. That way they will not be able to
      email anyone. Non of them know much about computers anyway,but there
      is one or two that has one and uses it and I wouldn't want them to be
      able to contact anyone by something that I did.