Reminder - Texas Folklife Festival

  • texasczechs@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 1, 2000

      Texas Folklife Festival

      Date: Friday, June 2, 2000
      Time: 5:00PM - 11:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

      Visit the Czech booth,
      hosted by Czech Heritage Society of Bexar County
      June 1 thru June 4
    • TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 15 , May 24, 2001

        Texas Folklife Festival

        Date: Thursday, June 7, 2001
        Time: 5:00PM - 11:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

        The Texas Folklife Festival will take place June 7-10, 2001 at
        the Institute located on Bowie and Durango on HemisFair Park in
        downtown San Antonio. Admission prices are $8 for adults 13 and
        over, $2 for children 6-12 years, and free for children 5 years
        and under. For more information, the general public should call
        210/458-2300. We hope you will join us June 7-10, 2001, for our
        30th anniversary celebration.
      • TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 4, 2001

          Texas Folklife Festival

          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 4, 2002

            Texas Folklife Festival

            Date: Thursday, June 6, 2002
            Time: 5:00PM - 11:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

            Be sure to visit the Bexar County Czech Booth.
          • TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 7, 2004

              Texas Folklife Festival

              Date: Thursday, June 10, 2004
              Time: 5:00PM - 11:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

              The 33rd Annual Texas Folklife Festival (June 10-13, 2004) is a
              four-day, fun-filled cultural celebration showcasing Texas�
              ethnic diversity, strength and rich heritage with over 150
              delectable dishes created by more than 40 ethnic groups, 50
              talented arts and craft vendors, 10 outdoor stages featuring the
              Lone State�s finest musical entertainers and ethnic dancers,
              storytellers, hands-on activities, artisan demonstrations,
              competitions, carnival rides and so much more!
            • texasjoe43
              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 8, 2004
                Where is it to be held?

                --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 8, 2004

                  Texas Folklife Festival

                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 8, 2004
                    Hmmmm, sounds like fun,,,,,,,Where would this be held?

                    On Tuesday, Jun 8, 2004, at 19:04 US/Central,
                    TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                    > Texas Folklife Festival
                    >
                    > Date: Friday, June 11, 2004
                    > Time: 5:00PM - 11:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)
                    >
                    > The 33rd Annual Texas Folklife Festival (June 10-13, 2004) is a
                    > four-day, fun-filled cultural celebration showcasing Texas’
                    > ethnic diversity, strength and rich heritage with over 150
                    > delectable dishes created by more than 40 ethnic groups, 50
                    > talented arts and craft vendors, 10 outdoor stages featuring the
                    > Lone State’s finest musical entertainers and ethnic dancers,
                    > storytellers, hands-on activities, artisan demonstrations,
                    > competitions, carnival rides and so much more!

                    > Yahoo! Groups Links

                    Kristin Bush
                    kattbee@...
                  • TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 15 , May 26, 2005

                      Texas Folklife Festival

                      Date: Thursday, June 9, 2005
                      Time: 5:00PM - 11:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

                      The 34th Annual Texas Folklife Festival (Thursday, June 9
                      through Sunday, June 12, 2005) is a four-day, fun-filled
                      cultural celebration showcasing Texas' rich heritage. Visitors
                      enjoy choosing from more than 150 authentic foods created by
                      over 40 ethnic groups, 10 outdoor stages featuring the Lone Star
                      State's finest entertainers, 50 talented arts and craft vendors,
                      along with artisan demonstrations, carnival rides, competitions
                      and so much more!
                    • TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 15 , May 27, 2005

                        Texas Folklife Festival

                        Date: Friday, June 10, 2005
                        Time: 5:00PM - 11:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

                        The 34th Annual Texas Folklife Festival (Thursday, June 9
                        through Sunday, June 12, 2005) is a four-day, fun-filled
                        cultural celebration showcasing Texas' rich heritage. Visitors
                        enjoy choosing from more than 150 authentic foods created by
                        over 40 ethnic groups, 10 outdoor stages featuring the Lone Star
                        State's finest entertainers, 50 talented arts and craft vendors,
                        along with artisan demonstrations, carnival rides, competitions
                        and so much more!

                        Downtown San Antonio on the grounds of the Institute of Texan
                        Cultures.

                        http://www.czechs.org
                      • TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 15 , May 28, 2005