OBIT: Virginia Foerster Kallus

  • Ray J. Bacak
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 25, 2008
      Virginia Foerster Kallus
      Funeral services for VIRGINIA FOERSTER KALLUS, 87, of La Grange will be held at 10:00AM Friday September 26, 2008 at the United Evangelical Lutheran Church in Swiss Alp with Pastor LeMae Higgs officiating. Interment will follow in the La Grange City Cemetery. A visitation will be held Thursday from 8AM-8PM at Koenig & Strickland Funeral Home 208 W. Pearl La Grange, TX 78945.

      Mrs. Kallus died Monday, September 22, 2008 in La Grange, TX. She is survived by her two daughters, Karen Kallus Peck and husband Leroy, and Marie Kallus; two grandsons, Jason Patrick Peck and Terence Michael Peck; all of Houston; brother, Gus Foerster, Jr. and wife Georgie, of Burton, TX; as well as nieces, nephews and cousins.

      Virginia was a proud cancer survivor and an active member of her church, the Sons of Herman Lodge #8, and the Teacher Retirement Association. She will be missed by all whose lives she touched. Please visit www.lagrangefunerals.com to view the obituary, sign guestbook, and memorial donations.

      Houston Chronicle, 9/25/2008
    • Leroy Janda
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 13, 2008
        Kdo to opustil?

        Anyone know this one?
      • bmit1313@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 13, 2008
          Who that abandoned?

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 5, 2008
               Hello Leroy,

            I had missed this e-mail, but I believe it translates to "Who let one out??  I hope to see you at the Nov.9th chapter meeting, Robert