Re: [TexasCzechs] Pictures

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 3, 2008
      Is this Hostyn Hill Cemetery, St Marys? if so, thanks so much there are so many graves there that have roots to our egroup...lois petter pereira

      Lois Petter Pereira

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 3, 2008
        I did do some of the Urbans. Will try to get them all done soon.

        Regards, Helen

        Would you mind doing the Urbans?  paulasmaggie
        I am taking pictures of St Mary's on the hill cemetery. I will post
        these when I get through taking all the tombstones
        Most of my relatives are buried there. This cemetery is a few miles
        from Ellinger tx. Supak, Jurajda, Hrachovy, Kocureck, Svrcek

        Checked by AVG.

      • Helen Swank
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 3, 2008
          Yes I have seen these names at the cemetery. St Marys use to be called Hostyn. But it was so confusing with the other Hostyn it change names

          Regards, Helen

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 4, 2008
            Which Orsak's are you looking for?  I'm related to Louis Orsak and Mary Nemec Orsak.
            She was my great aunt (sister to my grandmother Augustine Nemec Trumbull Lycka). They are all buried at St. Mary's cemetary outside of Ellinger as well.

          • luczie2000
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 16, 2009
              Hello, me and my husban just came back from our trip to Czech Republic. I uploaded a few pictures to the photo galery. You can take look. I have about thousand of them in my compture so thought would share a few of them with you. It is mostly countryside. We had a great time although it was still cold and snowing when we got there. I am Czech so we went to see my family. For my husband it was the first time in Czech Republic and I think he really enjoyed it even if he cant speak Czech and I had to translate everything.
              Hope you like the pictures.

              Lucie