Re: [TexasCzechs] Observations from Trip to CZ and Slovakia

  • Lydia Mousner
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2008

      Thank you so much for your observations of your viist to the old country.  I thoroughly enjoyed reading of your adventure.

      Thanks for sharing.

      Lydia

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2008
        Ray,

        This is a very insightful message about the old country.  it give some information on how they feel after being under oppression for so long.  Would love to hear more about your trip, and detail the areas you visited.  Do the people there still have devotion to their churches and God?  Has the high costs of products impacted them?

        Thanks,

        Cullis