Re: [TexasCzechs] Town of Fayetteville Cemetery

  • CWarschak@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 2, 2008
      Melissa,
      This is in reference to your past e-mail regarding the Fayetteville Cemetery.  I am searching for the burial site of Mr. & Mrs. Polcak (Edward and Frances, I think).  They lived in the Willow Springs Community, between Fayetteville and Industry, but I am not sure where they are buried.
      My reason for searching for them is to try and learn their village of origin, in hopes that I might gather some clues as to the village of origin of my Warschak (Varak) ancestors.
      I have already tried every avenue that I can think of but would anyone who has any clues to help me solve this mystery please share your thoughts with me.
      I know this is a long shot but I have located some Polcaks and Varaks in Moravia who have intermarried.  Unfortunately, those people did not have any information that would help me to establish a village of origin but I would like to try and establish the village of origin of the Polcaks in Texas in hopes that I might locate me Varaks in the records of that same village in the old country.
      Any, and all suggestions would be appreciated.
      Carroll Warschak
      I was wondering if anyone needs tombstone pictures from Fayetteville cemetery. My mother
      and I went through the whole cemetery and took pictures. We zoomed in on actual photos of
      the people on the tombstones. So, if there is a need, I can post the whole cemetery under
      the photos section. I am not sure if this is something that anyone wants. Let me know.

    • pfoster