Re: [TexasCzechs] FW: Hedwig Lena Rode Teltschik

  • Mary Ann Wisian
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008

      I know how you feel.  I lost my mother in April.  She was of German desent. She was 86 and died of esophogeal cancer.

      Your Grandmother sounds like the one I had.  She must've been a wonderful lady and a good role model.

      Our prayers are with you at this time of your loss.

      Take care.

      Mary Ann

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 5, 2008
        Hi Eric -
        I am just catching up on e-mails after being out of town in Austin, Temple, Waco/West and Red Springs for the past few days.  I'm very sorry to hear of your grandma.  She sounds like she was a very sweet loveable lady.  You have our sympathies.
        Julie & Wes

        Julie & Wes Matus

        Researching:
        Herzik, Korenek, Toman, Dybala