RE: [TexasCzechs] FW: Hedwig Lena Rode Teltschik

  • Eric In The Woodlands
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2008

      Ack.  In my zeal, I mis-spoke.  My grandmother’s family traces back to the mid-1700’s… The 1301 date for the Teltschiks is right, though.

      Sorry…. Doesn’t make her any less the living saint.  J

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2008
        You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.  So sorry for your loss. She sounds like a magnificent lady.

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 1, 2008
          Eric, your Grandmother sounded like a wonderful kind lady.  I envy you at this moment because of all the stories and history you must have heard.  It has to be a blessing to be able to know someone who has lived so many years.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.  paulasmaggie
[...]

          Checked by AVG.
        • Mary Ann Wisian
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008

            I know how you feel.  I lost my mother in April.  She was of German desent. She was 86 and died of esophogeal cancer.

            Your Grandmother sounds like the one I had.  She must've been a wonderful lady and a good role model.

            Our prayers are with you at this time of your loss.

            Take care.

            Mary Ann

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 5, 2008
              Hi Eric -
              I am just catching up on e-mails after being out of town in Austin, Temple, Waco/West and Red Springs for the past few days.  I'm very sorry to hear of your grandma.  She sounds like she was a very sweet loveable lady.  You have our sympathies.
              Julie & Wes

              Julie & Wes Matus

              Researching:
              Herzik, Korenek, Toman, Dybala