Re: [TexasCzechs] FW: Hedwig Lena Rode Teltschik

  • gpatrick
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2008
      Hi Eric,
      Joyce and I would like to let you know that our thoughts are with you and your family.  It's plain to see why you have such pride in your heritage.  I hope your grandmother was able to enjoy the family research.  It always seems to be a little easier to go where you are going if you know where you have been.

      Our Sympathies,

      Joyce and George
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2008

        Ack.  In my zeal, I mis-spoke.  My grandmother’s family traces back to the mid-1700’s… The 1301 date for the Teltschiks is right, though.

        Sorry…. Doesn’t make her any less the living saint.  J

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 1, 2008
          You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.  So sorry for your loss. She sounds like a magnificent lady.

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008

              I know how you feel.  I lost my mother in April.  She was of German desent. She was 86 and died of esophogeal cancer.

              Your Grandmother sounds like the one I had.  She must've been a wonderful lady and a good role model.

              Our prayers are with you at this time of your loss.

              Take care.

              Mary Ann

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 5, 2008
                Hi Eric -
                I am just catching up on e-mails after being out of town in Austin, Temple, Waco/West and Red Springs for the past few days.  I'm very sorry to hear of your grandma.  She sounds like she was a very sweet loveable lady.  You have our sympathies.
                Julie & Wes

                Julie & Wes Matus

                Researching:
                Herzik, Korenek, Toman, Dybala