Martin Kovar & John J. Kovar

  • billeckfamily
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2008
      Does anyone know if Martin Kovar and John J. Kovar (1858 - 1936) from
      Fayette County, Tx. were related - possibly brothers?

      Everytime I think I have found a clue for one of the children of the
      above, it turns out to be the child of the other one.

      John J. Kovar had a son, Joe Kovar who married Albina Horecka. John J.
      also had a daughter, Rosina.
      Martin had a daughter Rosina, born abt. the same time as the other
      Rosina. In 1930, Rosina (daughter of Martin) and her husband John
      Blaha were living 4 houses down from Joe & Albina (son of John J.).
      Joe's sister Anna also lived next door to him.

      These families are buried in the Catholic Cemetery in Plum. I'm just
      trying to sort them all out.