Town of Fayetteville Cemetery

  • melissa_eckhoff
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 9, 2008
      I was wondering if anyone needs tombstone pictures from Fayetteville cemetery. My mother
      and I went through the whole cemetery and took pictures. We zoomed in on actual photos of
      the people on the tombstones. So, if there is a need, I can post the whole cemetery under
      the photos section. I am not sure if this is something that anyone wants. Let me know.
    • melissa_eckhoff
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 9, 2008
          Melissa,

              I think that it would be a great service if you could post these pictures in the photo section, especially for us folks who don't live in Texas.

              Did  you happen to find a grave for Jan Petr and his wife Rozina Nelic? They are supposedly burried in Fayetteville but I wasn't able to find their grave last time that I was down there.

              Thanks,

                  Roland Beausoleil

          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 9, 2008
            I would like pictures. Looking for Skopik.

            Allen

          • Lois Petter Pereira
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 9, 2008
              omg YES, if you could post them it would be fantastic. lois

              melissa_eckhoff <melissa_eckhoff@...> wrote:
              I was wondering if anyone needs tombstone pictures from Fayetteville cemetery. My mother
              and I went through the whole cemetery and took pictures. We zoomed in on actual photos of
              the people on the tombstones. So, if there is a need, I can post the whole cemetery under
              the photos section. I am not sure if this is something that anyone wants. Let me know.

              Lois Petter Pereira
            • Melissa Eckhoff
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 9, 2008
                Do you know there birth and death dates?

                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 9, 2008
                  Melissa, If you have Frances Urban and Raymond Supak and Welsey Supak and Katerina Urban Supak, yes I would love a copy of their tombstones.  paulasmaggie
                  I was wondering if anyone needs tombstone pictures from Fayetteville cemetery. My mother
                  and I went through the whole cemetery and took pictures. We zoomed in on actual photos of
                  the people on the tombstones. So, if there is a need, I can post the whole cemetery under
                  the photos section. I am not sure if this is something that anyone wants. Let me know.

                  Checked by AVG.
                • Linda G Miller
                  Message 8 of 11 , Aug 11, 2008
                    Yes, by all means, PLEASE!  It would be a great help.  A big 'THANK YOU" to you and your Mom for undertaking such a task.  It is truly appreciated.
                    Linda Manak Miller

                    To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
                    From: melissa_eckhoff@...
                    Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 16:24:23 +0000

                    I was wondering if anyone needs tombstone pictures from Fayetteville cemetery. My mother
                    and I went through the whole cemetery and took pictures. We zoomed in on actual photos of
                    the people on the tombstones. So, if there is a need, I can post the whole cemetery under
                    the photos section. I am not sure if this is something that anyone wants. Let me know.

                    Get more from your digital life. Find out how.
                  • Richard Martin
                    Message 9 of 11 , Aug 11, 2008
                      You have done a wonderful thing. Thank you!

                      I am looking for Bacak, Michalsky and Sykora.

                      Thank you!
                      Richard
                    • CWarschak@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 11 , Sep 2, 2008
                        Melissa,
                        This is in reference to your past e-mail regarding the Fayetteville Cemetery.  I am searching for the burial site of Mr. & Mrs. Polcak (Edward and Frances, I think).  They lived in the Willow Springs Community, between Fayetteville and Industry, but I am not sure where they are buried.
                        My reason for searching for them is to try and learn their village of origin, in hopes that I might gather some clues as to the village of origin of my Warschak (Varak) ancestors.
                        I have already tried every avenue that I can think of but would anyone who has any clues to help me solve this mystery please share your thoughts with me.
                        I know this is a long shot but I have located some Polcaks and Varaks in Moravia who have intermarried.  Unfortunately, those people did not have any information that would help me to establish a village of origin but I would like to try and establish the village of origin of the Polcaks in Texas in hopes that I might locate me Varaks in the records of that same village in the old country.
                        Any, and all suggestions would be appreciated.
                        Carroll Warschak