Re: [TexasCzechs] Can Anyone Identify this Object??

  • MADELYN DUSEK
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2008
      It might be used to make ravioli.
      Madelyn
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2008 11:20 AM
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Can Anyone Identify this Object??

      I found this gadget in some items that were from my grandmother' s, Cecelia Orsak Dressler, belongings from years ago.  It is about 23 in overall, with 10 divisions, and about 2 1/2 in indiameter.  It is divided into quarters.  It may have been used for pastry makings??

    • Lois Petter Pereira
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 4, 2008
        my husband and i figure some kind of square pasta maker. Maybe for polish pierogi? I even went to antique kitchen sites but nothing close. Watch it be some torture device..  lois