Re: [TexasCzechs] Re:Roll Call

  • e kocurek
    Message 1 of 381 , Aug 3, 2008
      Sorry to be so late with these additional names.
      Here are additional members of my Orsak family.
      Parents arrived in the USA in 1867 from Hrozenkov.  They settled and died in Fayette County, Texas(near Ellinger).

      John Orsak(1835-1891) and Apolena Mazac(1838-1896) had 9 children.
      1. Rosina(Rosalie) 1860-1932 married Paul Prihoda
      2. Paul 1863-1917 married Janie Baca
      3. John 1869-1949 married Rosa Kuban
      4. Anna(my grandmother) 1870-1947 married Antonin Kocurek
      5 .Joe 1874-1954 married Frances Pavlicek
      6. Francis 1875-1952 married John Dirba
      7. Agnes 1877-1952 Frank Dirba
      8. Louise 1882-1958 married Joseph(Joe) Dirba
      9. Marie (no dates)
                   Ed

    • wiesner1873
      Message 381 of 381 , Jul 25, 2013
        --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "vmichna" <vmichna@...> wrote:

        > Valorie Michna researching:
        > Michna from Frenstat
        > Sasin from Zabreh nad Odrou
        > Holain/Holan frmn Stara Bela
        > Pitlik from Stara Bela
        >
        > Sorry, I am only 1/4 Czech so my list is kinda short.

        I was going through some old posts on this board and saw that you are researching the Michna family from Frenstat.
        My Wiesner family originates from Frenstat. My g-g-grandfather, Wilhelm R. Wiesner, had two family members marry into the Michna family. My 4th g-g-uncle, Antonin Wiesner b. 1795 Frenstat, married Johana Michna b. 1799, daughter of Martin Michna. My g-g-grandfather's sister, Alzbeta Wiesner b. 1844 Frenstat, married Jan Michna b. 1828, son of Tomas Michna.

        I wonder if either of them connect with your line.

        Linda