Re: [TexasCzechs] Old tombstones...

  • Bea Rost
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2008
      See Google "Burial Facing East".  Bea Rost
      On Aug 3, 2008, at 5:03 PM, Sir John wrote:

      Tombstones of my deceased kin are placed at the west end of the grave and markings facing east on markers that 'stand up'.  Marker for my wife, and myself (future planning <G>) is of the flat marker type and to be read, you must be standing at the west end of the Graves.

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire