Re: [TexasCzechs] OBIT: Maleah Svrcek

  • FayeLee39@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30 1:10 PM
      Brandy,

      It isn't fair - but God never promised us that this life would be fair. I lost a daughter, Kimberly Lynn Holub in 1997.  She was 26 years old - not married, but had everything going for her.  She shouldn't have died, but she did.
      You never totally get over something like this, but believe me someday you will recover to live on and help others that go through hard times.

      My heart goes out to you and the family and you all will be in my prayers.

      Cullis