Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech Surname HOLECEK

  • CWarschak@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 28 11:44 AM
      I am familiar with the name HOLCEK here in Central Texas (in Bell and Falls Counties) but I do not think this is the same name as Holecek.  I do not think there are any male members of the Holcek family still living in that area. I think that some of the Holcek descendants might still be found in San Antonio, Texas and in Louisiana.
      Carroll Warschak
      Waco, Texas