Holubec; Holub; Volny - Dolni Sklenov

  • Shantelle Grace
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 7:59 PM

      With all the info going around with the Holubec's, I was wondering if anyone had a Holub/Holubec in their line that married a Volny from Dolni Sklenov.

      I'm looking for the father of Joseph John Volny.  He was an illegitimate child born on May 31, 1859.  Volny is his mother's maiden name, and apparently she later married a Holub.  She was employed as a maid in the home of a Jewish family and the family story goes that Joseph's father was a Jew.

      Does anyone else have ancestors that worked for Jewish families in the Old Country?  Or Holub's that married a Volny?

      Thanks.

      Shantelle