The writings of George Washington from the original manuscript sources: Volume 8

  • gpatrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2008
      What General George Washington was doing on July 4, 1777.  Looks like he had a very, very  busy day?    Thanks, General Washington and all of our ancestors who gave so much that we might have so much.

      George

      http://etext.virginia.edu/toc/modeng/public/WasFi08.html
    • Nangotoo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2008
        Wow, very col site, George.  I love history.  Thanks and Happy July 4th.

        Nan