Re: [TexasCzechs] Roll Call

  • Randall Malcik
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2008

      My name is Randall (Randy) Malcik.  I live in Olathe, KS (suburban Kansas City).  I grew up in Fort Worth, TX as well as my wife Janet Snapka Malcik.

      My parents were Alden T. Malcik of Rosebud, TX and mother Ola Dee (Surovik) Malcik of Rosebud.

      My famalies I am researching are:  Malcik, Surovik, Dokupil, Pomykal

      My wife's family is Snapka and Urbis (area of Penelope, TX)