Burleson Co Cemetery Book---Snook Cemetery lookup

  • Kathy (Dlabay) Makiewicz
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2008
      Paula or anyone with the book,

      I have that Milady Vavra b. 11/9/1915 d. 1/8/1966 and that she is
      buried at Snook Cemetery.

      I would like to know if her husband Joe P Vavra is buried there also.
      Please check for full name (Joe or Joseph, middle initial or middle
      name) and full dates if available. All I have is that he was born
      about 1898.

      I can't find DC, WWI Draft card, Texas Death, SSDI or anything else on
      Joe other than 1930 census.

      In the 1930 census he is Joe P. On son's DC he is listed as father
      and he's informant and each instance of the name is Joe P Vavra.

      Thank you,
      Kathy
    • pfoster
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 30, 2008
        Burleson County Cemetery Book is listed in alphabetical order, unless specifically stated as buried together your guess is good as mind.  Maladie Vavra bn 11-2-1905  d  1-8-1966 according to headstone.  According to Death Certificate Maladie Adell died 1-8-1966 MD Anderson of breast cancer, buried 1-10-1966 Snook.  Parents were
        John Vavra and Annie Urban and according to Death Certificate she was bn 11-9-1905.paulasmaggie
        I have that Milady Vavra b. 11/9/1915 d. 1/8/1966 and that she is
        buried at Snook Cemetery.

        I would like to know if her husband Joe P Vavra is buried there also.
        Please check for full name (Joe or Joseph, middle initial or middle
        name) and full dates if available. All I have is that he was born
        about 1898.

        I can't find DC, WWI Draft card, Texas Death, SSDI or anything else on
        Joe other than 1930 census.

        In the 1930 census he is Joe P. On son's DC he is listed as father
        and he's informant and each instance of the name is Joe P Vavra.

        Thank you,
        Kathy

        Checked by AVG.
      • Kathy (Dlabay) Makiewicz
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 30, 2008
          OOPS--My mistake. I have that Miladie was born 1905. I wrote the
          wrong year in my message. I have a copy of her DC.

          Kathy

        • chefanita@classicnet.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 1, 2008

            Kathy,

            I think we have conversed before.  I'll have to go dig out my geneo notebook and find the spreadsheet that I have, but the Henry Vavra married to the Filip lady sounds right, if I'm remembering it all correctly.  I'll double check and get back to you.

            This Milady is my great-aunt; I remember when she died and my parents going to her funeral.  She was my grandmother's younger sister.

            Anita Prazak
            Pampered Chef Consultant
            979/200-9105
            chefanita@...
            www.pamperedchef.biz/chefanita1
            Orders can be placed on my website 24 hours a day - 7 days a week! Perfect for yourself or that last minute gift! You'll also find recipes and specials so be sure to add my website to your list of favorites and check back often!

            Take 10 Minutes to Check Us Out!

            Call our OPPORTUNITY LINE & listen to a recorded message about The Pampered Chef and the possibilities that await you.

            Call (866) 837-8032, then enter code 1095577

          • pfoster
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 2, 2008
              Kathy, This prboably will not help, but I do have a headstone picture of Emile Vavra 1895 Frenstat Catholic Cemetery.  It is in Czech.paulasmaggie

              chefanita@classicne t.net