Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: greetings from Czech Republic

  • Pavel Nepustil
    Message 1 of 23 , Jun 1, 2008
      Dear Sir John,

      thank you very much for nice invitation. I have already searched the Czech Heritage Society website, I think it was the starting point I got from to this yahoo group.

      I must finalize something for my study in June and also, I leave to Mexico on 13th of June, so I will connect with CHS after I arrive, I think it would be really interesting for me.

      Thanks once again,

      best regards

      Pavel