Venglar/Pauchek (Pacuk)

  • Ty Wenglar
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2008
      Howdy all,  the genealogy research is going well and thank you to all who have helped.  I have come across a new set of names and would like to know if anyone knows anything.

      Joseph Venglar married Anna Paucek (Pocuk) in Moravia around 1877.  They hadimmigrated to America in 1879 aboard the Hannover 1 arriving in Galveston 15 Dec 1879.  I am looking for anyone who may have information about either person.  Thanks in advance.

      Ty Wenglar