Sivek, Matocha, Pisklak, Zahorak, Machiala, Trlicek, Kulcak & Kupcak families

  • Karin Galindo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2008
      Do any of these names sound familiar? Please contact me!!

      John Sivek & Mary Matocha had the following children:

      Joseph Edward Sivek - 11 Dec 1884 - Mahren/Moravia, Austria
      2 Nov 1966 - Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., TX
      Married: Theresa Mary Pisklak, d/o Paul Pisklak & Francis Zahorak

      John A. Sivek - 22 Nov 1886 - Fayetteville, Fayette Co., TX
      18 Aug 1934 - Houston, Harris Co., TX
      Married: Sophie Rosalie Machiala

      Mary Sivek - 15 Jan 1888 - Texas
      12 Jun 1964 - La Grange, Fayette Co., TX
      Married: Mr. Trlicek

      Frank John Sivek - 3 Aug 1890 - Oldenburg, Fayette Co., TX
      8 Oct 1972 - Houston, Harris Co., TX
      Married: Annie Katherine Kulcak

      Lucy M. Sivek - 2 Dec 1896 - Fayetteville, Fayette Co., TX
      25 Jan 1946 - Baytown, Harris Co., TX
      Married: Mr. Kupcak

      Karin Huffman Galindo