Re: just to change the Subj...

  • L. LEPORIS
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2008
      This web link is a pretty good collection of what I've found so far. Minus some documents that haven't been converted yet or verified it's a decent collaboration between Vittorino and I. Vitto did all the work on the web page not me. DNA will be the final piece to the puzzle as it is laid to me from Bohemia. He has many lines of the family accessable through genpro or another program of you choice.