FW: [TexasCzechs] OBIT: April Ann Repka

  • Pat Lyon
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2008
      What am I missing here? This girl died in June 1991 and is being buried 2008?  Was she a victim of a crime?

      Pat Lyon

      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2008
        Pat,

        I was wondering about that, too, so I Googled her name, and yes, she was listed as a missing person.

        Matt

        To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
        From: patsroar@...
        Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 12:01:19 -0500
        Subject: FW: [TexasCzechs] OBIT: April Ann Repka

[...]

        Get Free (PRODUCT) REDâ„¢ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics. Check it out!
      • Pat Lyon
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2008
          Thanks, Matt.  How sad, but I am glad the family has closure.  They fit into our extended family line.

          Pat