Trying to find Relative

  • Denis Muras
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5 6:21 AM
      Hello Group,

      I was contacted by a Jaroslav Muras a while back. We had traded a
      couple of emails and discovered we were related through our great-
      grandfathers. I have since not been able have Jaroslav respond to my
      email request. If anyone knows how to contact Jaroslav Muras in
      Czechoslovakia, or if he monitors this group, I would like to continue
      communications with him and pass along family information.

      Thanks,

      Denis
    • davidschroeder991
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6 9:02 PM
        I, too, am having problems with emails sent from the Czech Republic- I
        have sbcglobal which is the same provider as yahoo. I am asking the
        senders to send a cc to my alternate (non-yahoo) email account, as
        well as my yahoo account. I have proven that the last several messages
        only arrive from my alternate email, and there is no sign of them from
        yahoo.