Re: SEBESTA / SCHEBASTA Surname

  • tywenglar
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2008
      Ms. Hay,

      My name is Ty Wenglar, I am the great, great grandson of Barabara
      Sebesta and John Holub. Pat Stoffel forwarded me some information
      that she got from you regarding Barbara's family. I also found your
      posts on the Texas Czechs Yahoo Group. I was curious as to what if
      anything else you may have. If you are interested or know anyone
      that may be I have some documented information about John Holub's
      family as well. Thank you for your time and help.

      Ty Wenglar