learning the language

  • K. W. Fabian
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2008
      Hi Folks!

      I am trying to learn to speak and read Czech. I live in far west
      Texas and cannot attend the classes in Houston or Dallas. Can anyone
      suggest a way to pick up the language while living this far from
      civilization? I have purchased the program from 'Before you know it'
      and have been using it. It seems like I am not picking up much and
      it's going very slow. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

      Ahoj!
      Wayne Fabian