Gerzik Family

  • paulasmaggie
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2008
      Shelia, Do you have the obits for Milady Olga Gerzik and her husband
      Frank Joseph Fojt? If not they are online. paulasmaggie
    • paulasmaggie
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2008
        Shelia, I tried to send the pdf files. They came back a mail failure.
        Would you please resend your email address to pfosterbmt@...?
        paulasmaggie
      • sheila jones
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2008
          I have My Aunt Milady's, but not my Uncle Franks - where would I find them?
          Thank you!

          paulasmaggie <pfosterbmt@...> wrote:
          Shelia, Do you have the obits for Milady Olga Gerzik and her husband
          Frank Joseph Fojt? If not they are online. paulasmaggie

        • Matt Cross
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 7, 2008
            Sheila,

            See messages #37885, 37886, and 37887. They are the obits for Milady Gerzik Fojt, Garrett Fojt (a great-grandson of Frank and Milady's), and Frank Fojt.

            Matt