Re: [TexasCzechs] Fw: cemetary books lists four Geriks

  • sheila jones
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 11:45 AM
      Yep - those are all my Gerziks.  John & Veronica were my Great Grandparents - I know NOTHING about them.  My Daddy was the baby of 4 and he was born in 1935 - to late to know them.  I am not sure how they got here or her maiden name.
      Joe & Vlasta were my grandparents.  My daddy is buried there (1992) as well as my little sister Brenda who died in 1976.

      Thank you for the names - I could remember Veronica, but not John.
      Cousin Bernard forward this to be posted on the Gerik.  paulasmaggie
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3 3:28 PM
        Gerik or Gerzik?
      • sheila jones
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 9 11:57 AM