RE: [TexasCzechs] road map

  • Pat Lyon
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2008
      I'm excited! Let me know the cost & postage.

      Pat Lyon
      615 South Avenue M
      Clifton, Texas 76634
    • livanec@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2008
        Pat, On me. Glad to help.
        Allen

      • robbie moore
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 4, 2008

          Pat,

          When Tom and I are travelling around, I find lots of maps at Barnes and Nobles. Did you check their site?

          By the way,  how is Annie?

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 4, 2008
            Never thought of getting a European road map there.  Mom's okay.  We're having a little trouble stabilizing her BP but she is pretty much back to same as before this episode.  Still as bossy, that's for sure!  Thanks for asking.  How is your Mom?  They used to write a lot but Mom can't really compose a letter any more.

            Pat