Re: [TexasCzechs] road map

  • livanec@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2008
      I have several. What is your address?

      Allen Livanec
      Deer Park,Tx

    • Pat Lyon
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2008
        I'm excited! Let me know the cost & postage.

        Pat Lyon
        615 South Avenue M
        Clifton, Texas 76634
      • livanec@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 3, 2008
          Pat, On me. Glad to help.
          Allen

        • robbie moore
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 4, 2008

            Pat,

            When Tom and I are travelling around, I find lots of maps at Barnes and Nobles. Did you check their site?

            By the way,  how is Annie?

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 4, 2008
              Never thought of getting a European road map there.  Mom's okay.  We're having a little trouble stabilizing her BP but she is pretty much back to same as before this episode.  Still as bossy, that's for sure!  Thanks for asking.  How is your Mom?  They used to write a lot but Mom can't really compose a letter any more.

              Pat