road map

  • Pat Lyon
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3 1:08 PM
      Some one of you who will be traveling to Czech Republic one day soon--please
      bring me back a roadmap. I have an atlas but I can't get a sense of the
      whole country or how each area relates tot he other. Most of the full maps
      only have major cities on them. I'd like a roadmap so I can locate things
      in proximity to each other. If someone has one for sale, please let me
      know. Thanks a lot!

      Pat Lyon
    • livanec@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3 1:28 PM
        I have several. What is your address?

        Allen Livanec
        Deer Park,Tx

      • Pat Lyon
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 3 1:47 PM
          I'm excited! Let me know the cost & postage.

          Pat Lyon
          615 South Avenue M
          Clifton, Texas 76634
        • livanec@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 3 6:34 PM
            Pat, On me. Glad to help.
            Allen

          • robbie moore
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 4 9:32 AM

              Pat,

              When Tom and I are travelling around, I find lots of maps at Barnes and Nobles. Did you check their site?

              By the way,  how is Annie?

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 4 4:49 PM
                Never thought of getting a European road map there.  Mom's okay.  We're having a little trouble stabilizing her BP but she is pretty much back to same as before this episode.  Still as bossy, that's for sure!  Thanks for asking.  How is your Mom?  They used to write a lot but Mom can't really compose a letter any more.

                Pat