FW: [TexasCzechs] Jozef Marek

  • Pat Lyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      Hi Darlene,

      We (Paula & I) have his spouse & descendents but not who his parents were.  He was from Cermna according to our research as opposed to Verovice where "our" Marek's came from.  But then those descendents married into other family branches.  I had his death date as 11-10-1927 from some research we had done, but the same birth date.

      His wife was Anna Marek and we do have her parents info and we have three children and their families & descendents.  If you would like this info I can send it to you directly or post it here, at the pleasure of the message group.

      Pat Lyon