Re: [TexasCzechs] Gerzik

  • sheila jones
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2008
      That totally helps.  Bennie was my Dad.  Milady was my aunt, she just passed away in 2007.
       Whats kinda weird to me is my Uncle Joe Lee born in 1928 - I never knew he had Bennie in his name - that was my dads name too - I guess they really liked it! =)

      probert420@... wrote:
      Here is some information on Gerzik.

      Milady Olga Gerzik born May 17, 1916 in Burleson County doesn't list partents names certificate number 18305 Roll Number 1916_0004 Texas Birth Index 1903-1997.  Married Frank J. Fojt, Jr..  Children:  Frank J. Fojt, III born March 6, 1940;  Allen Roy Fojt born May 20, 1941;  Bonnie Lynn Fojt born February 16, 1944 all in Burleson County.

      Joe Bennie Gerzik born February 6, 1928 in Burleson County to Joe Gerzik and Vlasta Vajdak.

      Bennie James Gerzik born July 8, 1935 in Burleson County to Joe W Gerzik and Valsta Vajdak.

      Hope this helps,
      Patsy Fuller Robertson

    • pfoster
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1, 2008
        Joe Bennie Gerzek bn 2-6-1928 Burleson County to Joe Gerzik and Vlasta Vajdak according to the Texas Birth Index.  paulasmaggie