Re: [TexasCzechs] Attention Sir John

  • Sir John
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
      Thanks George.  Names doesn't ring any bells right now but will trace my data and see if anything fits.  Thanks for the information.

      Sir John

      gpatrick <GPATRICK@...> wrote:
      Sir John,
      A while back you ask about Mikeska  buried in Ocker Cemetery.  The following is from Pat Marek Hejl and it might be what you were asking about?

      George
      --------

      Anna Mikeska Zabcik was Anna Hruska Zabcik's daughter-in- law. Anna Mikeska married Anna Hruska Zabcik's youngest son, Joseph. Anna died in 1900, leaving
      three small children. Joseph then married Kristina Mikeska (Anna's sister). Joseph and Kristina had two children. Kristina gave birth to a third child,
      but Kristina and the baby both died of dysentery. Joseph then married Veronica Bubela. They had four children together. Veronica hanged herself and died
      on June 30, 1943.
      Pat

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire