Fw: cemetary books lists four Geriks

  • pfoster
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2008
      Cousin Bernard forward this to be posted on the Gerik.  paulasmaggie
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2008
        Yep - those are all my Gerziks.  John & Veronica were my Great Grandparents - I know NOTHING about them.  My Daddy was the baby of 4 and he was born in 1935 - to late to know them.  I am not sure how they got here or her maiden name.
        Joe & Vlasta were my grandparents.  My daddy is buried there (1992) as well as my little sister Brenda who died in 1976.

        Thank you for the names - I could remember Veronica, but not John.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2008
          Gerik or Gerzik?
        • sheila jones
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 9, 2008